Introducing Edulink One
At Haslingden High School we see communication between school and home as a vital means of ensuring your child has an excellent education. As well as sending messages out by SMS and email, we also use a system called Edulink One. Many of you will already be familiar with it if your children already attend Haslingden High School.
Edulink One is a simple and convenient way of accessing school information. Parents are able to:
- View attendance information and report absences
- See what homework has been set
- View achievement and behaviour information
- View student reports and timetables
- View the student bulletin
- Update information held on our school database
Edulink One can be accessed via a web browser, or you can download the app for iOS or Android mobile devices.
An email will be sent with your username and a secure link to set your own password. The email will contain information about how to download the app. When logging on to the system, you must enter the school ID haslingden as well as your username and password.
Deadline for ordering an iPad
A gentle reminder that the deadline for ordering an iPad is Friday 11 July, if you have not already done so. More information can be found here
To order a new iPad, please follow these steps:
Go to https://www.tech4learners.co.uk/
- Enter your email address
- Use this username: HHS2021 with the password S3cure02! (Type the password very carefully – don’t forget to include a capital S and the !)
- Follow the instructions on screen
If you have any questions about our iPad scheme or Edulink One, please contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org