The Outstanding Teacher Programme is a nationally recognised and versatile programme that has been developed by Olevi. It is accredited by the National College for School Leadership and is delivered by OFP accredited staff including the AHT responsible for teaching and learning.
The Programme gives good (and outstanding) teachers a set of high level skills and strategies that enable them to become consistently and sustainably outstanding. It helps them to:
– Demonstrate higher level understanding of teaching and improve learning for their pupils
– Coach colleagues in their own school and in other schools to raise performance levels
– Create a proactive school culture where the quality of teaching and learning is observed, discussed, challenged and enhanced.
– Increase the job satisfaction and create opportunities for further leadership and career progression
– To develop a common language of teaching and learning
– To deepen understanding of the key aspects of outstanding teaching and learning
– To raise performance in the classroom by encouraging creativity and developing more innovative practice
– To become a more reflective practitioner
– To develop coaching skills to develop the practice of others
Applicants need to demonstrate:
– Strong commitment to teaching and learning and show that they are inspiring individuals with strong interpersonal skills and who are role models for students
– Some recognition (internal or external) that indicate that they have the ability to become outstanding teachers
– A commitment to professional development and the ability to truly reflect on their practice, including using some feedback to evaluate the impact of their teaching
There is an expectation that participants will attend all of the sessions. The programme works best if two or more teachers attend from the same school. However, the programme is available to individuals if required.
If you are interested in booking on the course please email your contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please click here